Want to continue the #30Days learning journey on your own? Bookmark this page! We'll keep it updated with links to relevant documentation, tutorials, and videos, that can help skill you up!
Step-by-step walkthroughs demonstrating core featurs using one of the starter projects below.
- Deploy from a GitHub Repository
- Deploy from GitLab
- Deploy from BitBucket
- Add Serverless API capability
- Use Managed Functions (maintained by SWA, HTTP triggers only)
- Bring Your Own Functions (use pre-existing Functions apps, all features)
These starter projects help demonstrate SWA capabilities with core front-end frameworks.
- Vanilla JS starter app (no framework).
- Blazor starter app.
- Angular starter app.
- Vue starter app
Using a different framework? Follow the same process, but configure it for your target technology.
- dev.to | Follow the #staticwebapps tag to get the latest articles
- awesome-lists | Explore the awesome-azure-static-web-apps resources.
Have resources you recommend that are missing in this list? Have comments or other feedback we can use to improve these resources? Share them on our Discussions forum.